Monday, July 04, 2011

The Sad-Looking Stranger

I could only wonder:
What's there crisscrossing your mind
I believe it's not that clear as the plain water,
but black as the umbrella in your hand

I could only stare:
What's there in your look
It seems you long forget how to smile
no strange you look so crook

If only I could take a look to your mind
as easy as I open and see inside your big blue bag
maybe I could give you my hand
to find soon your lost luck back!

* Note:
This post is written for Writing Exercise (Monday, 4th July) for Creative Writing Ink.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story, Neni:)

Neni said...

Thanks, but I like yours more! :)

Wife Abroad said...

What a lovely poem Neni! So true to life. We can look at the picture and assume she is sad about something, but we don't know what.

My favourite part is
'If only I could look into your mind as easily as I could open and see inside your big blue bag.'
Very effective!

Well done!

Neni said...

Thanks again, WA... for such nice words. That's a compliment for me... :)
Looking forward to read yours...

Reading Lights Writer's Circle said...

Not my favorite, but great though :)

- Nia -

Neni said...

Nia: hahahaa... okay, Nia.. I know which one your fav!

Unknown said...

way to go.



Invite you to write something based on the image you see,
Hope all is well.
Thanks for the attention.
Appreciate your input.
Cheers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...